CPD Steel the safe solution
Welcome to the online CPD on Steel the safe solution
Having watched the video, please check your learning and download a CPD certificate
Since the production of this video in 2012,
- The BCSA ‘Member Database App’ is no longer available.
- In the 2015 revision of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, the ‘Construction Health & Safety Plan’ is now termed the ‘Construction Phase Plan’.
- BS 5531 ‘Code of practice for safety in erecting structural frames’ has been withdrawn by BSI.
- The RQSC category FG (Footbridges and sign gantries) has been split into FB (Footbridges), CF (Complex footbridges) and SG (Sign gantries)
- The RQSC category RF (Bridge refurbishment) has been split into SRF (Site-based bridge refurbishment) and FRF (Factory-based bridge refurbishment)